Thursday, December 25, 2014

Hi Everybody!

Hello world!


Hey y'all. How we doin?

I promised myself that I'd start a blog for years, and I finally did it. Better late than never, I suppose.

Anyway, this blog will not only be a record for my thoughts, but also a creative outlet. alongside regular posts, here's what your in for:

Weapon of the Week: Every Wednesday, I'll do a profile about a weapon (usually from a video game) that I think is neat. My definition of a "weapon" is rather lax, so expect more than just swords and such.

Press Start: Game reviews! Need I say more?

Gamer's Frontier: Every so often, I'll write about a game I think deserves more attention.

For Reels: Movie reviews! Pretty self explanatory.

Mechanime: I review mecha anime. If it has a giant robot, its fair game.

Ramblings of a Young Liberal: Where I spout liberal agenda and offend half the country.

Just Hear Me Out Here: Just random thoughts I have. May or may not be interesting and/or funny.

See y'all soon! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment